Friday, September 26, 2008

These Days are Golden BlogWare for EXISTING Bloggers


I just added this set of BlogWare to the store. It is for people who have a Beginning to Intermediate knowledge of Blogger and already have an existing blog. This will NOT write over your existing widgets.

There is a 28-page pdf file complete with step-by-step instructions & photos as well as a sample copy of code included in the purchase.

For Friday & Saturday ONLY, this new set of BlogWare, along with the advanced version, will be 20% off! Click on the image to be taken to my store at FaithSisters.

If you already purchased the Advanced version and would like a copy of the directions for Beginning to Intermediate users, send an email to the email address listed in the TOU file. I will make sure to get it to you.

If you have any problems at all, please email me using the email address in the TOU file.

I do also provide a blog installation service for those who either don't know how to install their BlogWare or simply don't have time! I will be putting this service in the store SOON! Until then, if you are interested, send me an email or leave a comment in this post!

No comments: