Monday, March 9, 2009

New Kits, Templates & QuickPages... and a FREE gift!

First up today is my Whoa! Love My Tractor Bundle! It's a little bit country & a little bit shamrock! :) Designed for everyday use, there are just a few shamrock-themed elements and papers.

Pick up the bundle at Elemental Scraps this week for only $4.99

If you only need one of the kits, keep reading because I also have them separate!



Pick up Love My Tractor Mini-ish kit for only $1 this week only!


Pick up my Sham-Whoa! kit at Elemental Scraps for only $4.49 this week
OR at FaithSisters for $3 TODAY ONLY (Bundle & Love My Tractor will be at FaithSisters next week)


These are my first attempt at for-sale templates! They are in the Dollar Days sale at Elemental Scraps today!
Pick up my Template Pack here


These adorable QuickPages were created using Krystal Hartley's Happyology kit!
Pick up these QuickPages for 25% off this week at Elemental Scraps
OR 30% TODAY ONLY at FaithSisters


*****
And now for a set of beautiful QuickPages that were created using my new Whoa! Love My Tractor Bundle! A special thank you to my amazing CT! Michelle & Karen contributed these beautiful QuickPages! One is 12x12 and the other is 8x8! Thanks, girls!



These links are only available for the next seven days...
You only need to choose one of the downloads
Download 1
Download 2

I am not going to upload any more of these. I hope that everyone who gets them is able to enjoy them! Thanks! Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

annie said...

Thanks for sharing your great designs!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 11, 2009. Thanks again.