Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Products & Free Gift!

Hi Everyone! I had a great weekend at the Scrapbook Expo in Utah last weekend. If you missed it, you'll be able to pick up some of the kit CDs I had there soon at A Page 4 All Seasons. Be sure to check out that site for some really cool project ideas and absolutely stunning paper scrapbook kits. The quality of their kits is absolutely unparalleled. I have been hard at work this week to bring you a brand new kit, a mini album and 2 12x12 albums! I hope you will see something that you like!

First up, we have my first Halloween Kit of the year! This is my more muted tribute to one of the most fun holidays of the year! I have a really bright one that I am hoping to finish up for next week, too! All of the doodles are hand-drawn by me in Illustrator. There are no jagged edges (although there are some rustic edges... on purpose!) And when you purchase this kit this week, you will get the Boo Templates absolutely free!


Spooktacular available at ES

I have a free coordinating gift for you this week as well! I am getting in the Halloween mood so I started making Halloween projects! The other night, I whipped up this treat bag topper just for you! It fits a sandwich size Ziploc zipper bag. You can always scale it down to fit smaller bags.
Download treat bag toppers here

Check out these amazing samples by a couple of my CT members!


Next up, I have two QuickPage albums. The first coordinates with my Austen Kit and the second with my Emma kit.

Emma at FS
Emma at ES


And last up today, I have an adorable little QuickPage album that I designed for my niece Gracie's Baptism. (Hi Gracie!!!) Gracie is a sweet and tender-hearted little girl who likes to be a girly-girl, but she also has a little bit of a sassy side. This album captures that feeling with bold colors mixed with soft colors. This album is intended to record memories of an LDS baptism and probably wouldn't be appropriate for a baptism for another faith, as it uses faith-specific terminology. You can see more detailed photos in the preview at Elemental Scraps. I am hoping to have a boy version as well as larger versions available in the coming month!
Baptism Album at ES
Baptism Album at FS

Also, don't forget that all of the September Color Play items are only $1 at Elemental Scraps thru the end of September. On October 1st, they go up to $2 each!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

hsmema said...

Thank you.

Sara said...

Love your treat bag topper! Thanks for sharing!