Wednesday, November 25, 2009

BLACK FRIDAY sale!

It's that time of year, time for the shopping frenzy to begin. I used to attempt to finish my shopping before Black Friday, now I am lucky to start it before Black Friday!

I have lots of fun stuff for you this week!

First up, the DEALS!
FaithSisters
50% off the entire store on Black Friday


and

Elemental Scraps
50% off your purchase of $5 or more
(plus, a beautiful collab kit FREE with any purchase)
Friday thru Monday


and something to sweeten the pot...
Spend $15 or more in a single transaction
(or email me with all of your transaction numbers if you make more than one)

in one of my stores
(Elemental Scraps or FaithSisters)
and be entered to win FIVE $6 gift certificates good for my store.
There will be at least two winners who will EACH win $30 in gift certificates. The more shoppers there are, the more winners there will be!
They can be used on any personal or S4H use products (no CU).

Everyone who purchases $15 or more from my store this weekend will get a little treat.
Winners will be announced on Tuesday 12/1.
(I am going out of town in a few hours and will answer emails when I get back!)

***

Next up, some fun gift ideas! Want to make calendars, but don't have time for the big ones? These adorable little CD Case Calendars are perfect for you! With only one landscape photo per month, there aren't many custom calendars this easy to personalize!
These CD Case Calendars are designed to fit the Scrapping Simply CD Cases, but because of the size & shape of these, they are easily re-sized to fit any other case.

Simply Dated: CD Case Calendar at Elemental Scraps at FaithSisters

and here is a little bit more dressy version of these...
These give you a cute little notepad to record your important dates and reminders!

Party Shoes CD Case Calendar at Elemental Scraps, at FaithSisters

This is my very first Christmas kit of the year! I just love the traditional reds and greens of Christmas. Really, I love everything about Christmas, but these colors are just some of my favorite!

Tis the Season at Elemental Scraps, at FaithSisters

***
And, I finally got a chance to upload these products to the store at FaithSisters, so be sure to check them out this weekend, while they are 50% off!

2010 Calendar 5x7 at Elemental Scraps, at FaithSisters
2010 Calendar 12x18 at Elemental Scraps, at FaithSisters
2010 Calendar 4x6 at Elemental Scraps, at FaithSisters
2010 Calendar 8.5x11 at Elemental Scraps, at FaithSisters

Simply Natural: Linen Shoppe at Elemental Scraps, at FaithSisters

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
(and happy shopping!)
Hey! No shoving!


No comments: