Monday, December 14, 2009

*New* Homespun Holidays Kit & Cards

I am so excited about this kit. I am a Christmas nut and these are my favorite colors! I hope you enjoy them, too!

First up, my new kit Homespun Holidays.
25% off this week.
Next, I designed three Christmas cards to help speed up your Christmas preparations! Click on the image to be taken to the store at Elemental Scraps. Hurry! The cards are $1 today!






Want a cute little treat?
Click this link to download an adorable round gift tag!
check back later this week for a couple more freebies created by my Creative Team!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Dec. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 02:29pm, NY 05:29pm, UK 10:29pm] - 20 Dec [OZ 09:29am]).