Monday, December 14, 2009

*New* Homespun Holidays Kit & Cards

I am so excited about this kit. I am a Christmas nut and these are my favorite colors! I hope you enjoy them, too!

First up, my new kit Homespun Holidays.
25% off this week.
Next, I designed three Christmas cards to help speed up your Christmas preparations! Click on the image to be taken to the store at Elemental Scraps. Hurry! The cards are $1 today!






Want a cute little treat?
Click this link to download an adorable round gift tag!
check back later this week for a couple more freebies created by my Creative Team!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Dec. 15, 2009. Thanks again.