Saturday, April 17, 2010

Metallic Prints Contest @ Scrapping Simply

Hi. My name is Meredith and I am addicted to metallic photo paper. Whew! I feel much better now that I have that out of the way.

About a month ago, Rex from Scrapping Simply emailed me and sent me a template he created. He asked me if I would use the template and let him use it as a sample. Absolutely! It took all of five minutes for me to finish and upload the project. I completely forgot about the image I sent him. Yesterday, I received a package in the mail from Scrapping Simply. I knew that I hadn't ordered any prints and the size was all wrong for prints anyway. I was pretty excited! I opened up the box and I found this...

It's a photo box with the print created on metallic photo paper! It is absolutely gorgeous! I took this photo with the flash turned on so you can see the brilliance of this photo paper. None of the photos I took do it justice. You have to experience metallic photo paper in order to really understand its beauty.




Scrapping Simply is currently having a Metallic Paper Contest! It's a great reason to try it!
Check out their Facebook Event Page for more details. Black & White photos and large blocks of colors do amazingly well with metallic paper! I think I need to get in on this contest!

All photographs in this post were taken by Jenna Nelson of Jenna Nelson Photography, an amazingly talented photographer in Utah County. LOVE her work!

No comments: