Friday, October 24, 2008

New products for this week! 10/24

eta... I forgot to add that all of these products are 20% off this weekend!

This week I have a fun QuickPage featuring the wonderful designs of Amy Sumrall.

Raspberry Mint Truffle QuickPage

And I have some fabulous Christmas cards for you! These are my "If I were a photographer, these are the cards I would sell my clients." line! I should have more scrapbook-style cards in the next couple of weeks! But for $2.49 each, why not send out a couple of different designs this year?!
These are available in both 5x7 and 6x7.5 (This size fits Costco photo cards. Contact your local Costco for print availability!).


Country Christmas Card 1 5x7
Country Christmas Card 2 6x7.5



Country Christmas Card 2 5x7
Country Christmas Card 2 6x7.5



Country Christmas Card 3 5x7
Country Christmas Card 3 6x7.5



Mod Christmas Card 5x7
Mod Christmas Card 6x7.5



Traditional Christmas Card 1 5x7
Traditional Christmas Card 1 6x7.5



Traditional Christmas Card 2 5x7
Traditional Christmas Card 2 6x7.5

And lastly, the product I am MOST excited about this week... a set of FABULOUS calendar toppers I created using the digital designs of the fabulously talented Eva Kipler. These are so much FUN! They are 11x8.5 QuickPages. These would also be fabulous for a year-in-review album or photobook! The month titles come separately for more versatility. There are also alternate month toppers for Halloween & Christmas! These calendar toppers are NOT to be used for Scrap4Hire purposes AT ALL. Gifts to friends and family members are fine and would surely be wonderful gifts! But no client work, please!

In a Snap Calendar QuickPage

No comments: