Friday, October 31, 2008

Digital Scrapbook Day & a new QuickPage


This QuickPage was created using the FaithSisters Winter Wonderland Collab Kit, coming soon to FaithSisters!
You can purchase the QuickPage here!

********************************************************
This weekend, in celebration of Digital Scrapbook Day, my entire store will be 30% off! Compared to most other stores, my prices are pretty low to begin with! So be sure to check out my sale. AND to make it even more exciting, look through the products in my store to find a coupon hidden for an additional 20% off through November 5th. You MAY want to take a close look at the DSD Treasure Hunt Freebie. Yes, I did say freebie. There is a HUGE treasure hunt going on today & tomorrow and I am one of the many stops! As soon as I get a link for you to start the treasure hunt, I'll post it here!
This is my contribution...
Photobucket

This will most likely become a full kit soon. Hannah helped me with the color combinations!

No comments: