Wednesday, November 26, 2008

LOTS of new products!

My store is 40% off from NOW through Saturday night! I have QuickPages for $0.89 each and cards for only $1.49 each! I have several brand new products in my store to help you get ready for Christmas... and one to help chase away those winter blues!

The first set is features Krystal Hartley's Feelin' Frosty Kit at FunkyPlaygroundDesigns
You can purchase the bundled QuickPages for added savings OR you can purchase individual pages! I also have a Greetings set with a card and a gift box! This would make the perfect little box for a gift of Snowman Soup!

Purchase QP Bundle Here
Purchase QP1 Here
Purchase QP2 Here
Purchase QP3 Here


Purchase Greetings Set Here

******************************************

The next set of products feature Krystal Hartley's Angels Among Us kit at FaithSisters
The QuickPages are available in a bundled format for added savings or pages can be purchased separately. I also have a gift box available and 2 different card sets!


Purchase Card #2 here
*************
And last but certainly not least... as promised, the QuickPage that is bright enough to chase away all of your winter blues! I just love Amy's bright colors!

This QuickPage features Amy Sumrall's Kooky Kritters kit at TheDigiChick


No comments: