Monday, August 24, 2009

New Kit: Little Leapfrogs Lisa & Lou

Thank goodness for Melissa! She is so amazing and always gets the beautiful QuickPages posted before I even get the kit posted! Thanks, Melissa!

I am extremely excited about this little collection I have to show you this week! My younger daughter, Ainsley, is an animal! She loves to climb and leap and hop, all pretty typical of a two-year-old! I got some adorable shots of her pretending to be a frog a few weeks ago and just KNEW that I needed to create a kit to showcase these photos! I haven't had a chance to do my pages yet, but I DID finish the kit!

First, I am going to show you the GREAT BIG combo kit because you are just going to love it!

at FaithSisters
at Elemental Scraps

These are the solids and alphas that come with the kit. There was so much stuff in the preview, I couldn't fit these!



I do have a few specials to share with you!

This week is Dollar Days at Elemental Scraps.
So, you can purchase the Little Leapfrog Lisa Papers & Elements for $1 each. However, the alpha is currently only available in the kit, which is also 25% off this week!
You can also purchase the Little Leapfrog Lou Papers & Elements separately for $1 each. This alpha is also only available in the kit.
Or, you can purchase the entire GREAT BIG COMBO kit for less than most new kits!
Because I created the big kit first and then separated them into boy/girl kits, if you purchase both kits separately, there are some papers/elements that will be in both kits. This isn't an error, just a way to ensure that people who only buy one of the kits get the same great goodness as the people who buy both!

Also, at FaithSisters this week, you can find ALL digital kits over $1 are marked down 50%!
My Store
Yep, this includes the brand new Little Leapfrog Lisa & Lou kits!
Also, I am hosting a Letter Jumble Challenge at FaithSisters this week. It started this morning, so be sure to go take a look at it. There may be a couple of freebie alphas for you!

That's all folks! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I think you're pretty awesome too Meredith! :D