Monday, August 17, 2009

New Kit: Shades of Bliss


I have a new kit to share with you all this week! I am really excited about this kit. I just celebrated a big birthday and decided that instead of feeling sad about it, I would celebrate the wonderful things in my life. This kit came about during that celebration time!
Shades of Bliss at Elemental Scraps
Shades of Bliss at FaithSisters

Also at Elemental Scraps this week...
with the purchase of my Shades of Bliss kit, you will receive 2 QuickPages made using the kit
Also at ES this week,


My contribution is a glitter-elements add-on for my Emma & Austen kits. This will be available in my store next week!

AND... at FaithSisters this week, all store collabs are 50% off this week!
http://faithsisters.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=29

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the kit...happy birthday!